The Dangers of Driving Under the Influence
According to Mothers Against Drunk Driving:
- the average drunk driver will drive under the influence 80 times before being arrested;
- 1 out of 3 people will be in an alcohol-related accident during their lifetime;
- 1 out of 3 eighth-graders drinks alcohol;
- every minute, 1 victim suffers injuries in an alcohol-related accident; and
- up to 75 percent of drunk drivers will continue to drive even though their driver's license has been suspended.
Contacting an Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
If you are the victim of a Georgia DUI car Accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case – 404-842-7838.