What are Georgia's auto insurance minimums?
Georgia allows certain exemptions:
- the vehicle's lease has terminated
- the vehicle is inoperable, stolen or repossessed
- the vehicle was wrecked, salvaged or junked
- its only used for seasonal or agricultural purposes
- ownership was transferred out of state or the owner moved
Georgia Minimum Liability Coverage:
- bodily injury for one person: $25,000
- bodily injury for all injuries: $50,000
- property damage: $25,000
Contact a Georgia attorney to learn more about your insurance options if you or someone you know have been injured in an automobile accident.