S. Burke Law Is Your Trusted Avondale Estates Personal Injury Law Firm. Call 404-842-7838 for a Free Consultation.
If another party caused you to suffer injury, you deserve compensation. Unfortunately, getting that compensation is often much harder than it should be. You must file a claim, prove negligence, and field phone calls from greedy insurers, all while trying to recover from a likely serious injury. But you do not need to do it alone. A personal injury lawyer in Avondale Estates at S. Burke Law can take over for you.
S. Burke Law has been helping injury victims in Avondale Estates for over 20 years. We know how to take on insurance companies and negotiate fair settlements — our founder, before practicing law, even worked for an insurance company, so she can anticipate and counter every tactic insurance companies use to try to reduce or deny you compensation.
To find out more, schedule a free consultation with a member of the S. Burke Law team today: 404-842-7838.
S. Burke Law: Your Full-Service Law Firm
For over two decades, S. Burke Law has helped countless accident victims win fair compensation for their injuries, many of them in situations similar to the one you currently find yourself in. We handle your entire case from start to finish. We manage the legal aspects of your claim, gathering evidence, giving statements on your behalf, and negotiating with insurers, so you can work on recovering from your injuries.
And, when you work with the S. Burke Law team, you not only receive dedicated representation, you also get a team that is committed to helping you get your life back to normal.
To show our commitment to you as a client, as soon as you enlist our firm’s help, we assign you a client relations coordinator. This team member’s job is to help you with all the little post-accident tasks that often add up to a huge source of stress. Tasks such as:
- Getting your car repaired, or shopping for a replacement;
- Getting a rental car;
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments, and finding transportation to and from them;
- Locating medical specialists who work with your insurance;
- Finding a support group for your injury;
- Understanding and filling out insurance paperwork;
- And more.
We never want you to feel as though you are in the dark at any point in your case, so your client relations coordinator is also there when you have questions about the status of your case, or when something comes up that causes concern.
Trust the S. Burke Law Team to Negotiate a Fair Settlement for Your Injuries
The amount you can win for a personal injury case can vary wildly; however, we will ensure your settlement offer includes proper compensation for both your economic and noneconomic damages. These might include:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Miscellaneous costs (e.g., cost of gas to get to appointments, renovating your home to accommodate disability, etc.)
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
We will negotiate with the insurer until it offers you a settlement that covers all your accident-related losses. If it refuses to issue you a fair settlement, we are not afraid to take it to court.
Our Team Can Help You Prove Fault
All personal injury cases rely on proving the other party caused the accident. To do so, we must prove the following elements of negligence:
- Duty: The other party had an obligation to behave in a certain way. This can include things like driving safely and ensuring property is safe for visitors.
- Breach: The other party failed to uphold its duty (e.g., a driver got behind the wheel while intoxicated and hit a pedestrian).
- Causation: The negligent party’s breach of duty led to your injuries.
- Damages: You suffered physical, financial, or emotional damages (e.g., medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, mental anguish, etc.).
This requires evidence. What we need differs from case to case, but we often collect:
- Police or incident reports
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert witness testimony
- Photos of the scene and your injuries
- Surveillance video
S. Burke Law Can Help You with Any Type of Personal Injury
We have seen every type of personal injury and can help you no matter how yours occurred. The following are our main areas of practice:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Assault and battery cases
- Premises liability (e.g., slip and falls, negligent security)
- Work injuries
To Schedule Your Free Consultation with One of Our Team Members, Call 404-842-7838 Today
We work on a contingency basis which means you do not pay anything until we recover a settlement for you.
Count on the S. Burke Law team to help you win a fair settlement for your injury in Avondale Estates, GA. Schedule your free, no-obligation consultation now by calling 404-842-7838.