When you hire a personal injury attorney from S. Burke Law, you become a part of our family. From your free consultation to the final settlement, we never stop working to help you get the money you need to pay your bills, get medical care, and compensate you for your pain and suffering.
If you are ready to find out more, set up a free consultation with an attorney to get answers to your questions. We have helped many personal injury victims win settlements and we can put our experience and resources to work for you. We look forward to having you join our family. Call now for a consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Fairburn: 404-842-7838.
After an Injury, the S. Burke Law Team Helps With All Your Needs So You Can Focus on Recovery
To take as much of this work off your shoulders as possible, we assign you, in addition to your personal injury lawyer, your own client relations coordinator. This person helps you with the following and more:
- Fixing your car or replacing it for the best price
- Securing a rental car while yours is being fixed or you are shopping for a new vehicle
- Setting up doctors appointments and submitting claims to your health insurance company
- Linking you with a support group of others who have experienced the same injury
- Handling paperwork and other minutiae
- Answering your questions or addressing your concerns
Your focus should be on your recovery and your family. Let us take care of everything else: from getting you the money you deserve to ensuring that your day-to-day needs are met. Call us at 404-842-7838 to set up your free appointment.
No One Fights for You With More Compassion and Conviction
When choosing a personal injury lawyer, you should look for a few things. The first is the knowledge, experience, and resources to build a solid case and win you a fair settlement.
The second is a lawyer who will take the outcome of your case personally and fight for you as if you were a family member.
At S. Burke Law, you are not just a number to our team. You are a member of our family. You can count on all of the following and more from our legal team:
- Listen and offer thorough legal advice
- Answer your question and respond to your concerns
- Identify responsible parties and pursue them for max compensation
- Interview witnesses and gather evidence, such as police reports and surveillance footage
- Determine your total medical expense, both current and future, and pursue the responsible party or parties for these costs
- Utilize expert witnesses to bolster our case
- Negotiate a robust settlement on your behalf
- Take your case all the way to trial if needed
You also need a personal injury lawyer who knows how to negotiate with insurance companies. Sheryl Burke worked as an insurance adjuster before practicing law. Every day, she witnessed the tactics used by insurance companies in negotiations. Now she represents injury victims and uses her prior experience with insurance companies to anticipate and counter their tactics.
We Help You Win Compensation for All Types of Injuries
We help people injured in the following types of accidents, but can help with many other types of injury cases too:
- Vehicle Accidents: Like most personal injury law firms, much of our work comes from car, truck, and SUV accidents, including ones involving tractor-trailers. If you were injured in a car crash, we will identify the responsible parties, gather evidence of their liability, and pursue them for the max in damages.
- Slip and Falls: Our team understands the complex premises liability laws in Georgia. These are the laws that determine who is liable when a person slips and falls, resulting in injury, on public or private property. Before speaking with the property owner or the insurance company, speak with an attorney at S. Burke Law about your slip-and-fall injury.
- Work Injuries: If you were injured at work, our attorneys can file a winning workers' compensation claim against your employer or pursue a responsible third party – such as a work site owner – in a private lawsuit or settlement.
The list does not end there. If you suffered an injury that another party caused, call us for a free consultation: 404-842-7838.
Speak With a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fairburn, GA Today. Call 404-842-7838 for a Free Consultation
Ready to set up your free consultation? Call 404-842-7838 today to work with a personal injury attorney in Fairburn.