The aftermath of a serious injury can be one of the most stressful experiences of your life, and it is not something you want to deal with on your own. Having support from those who care about you makes a big difference in your recovery
Your friends and family can offer support in many ways during this challenging time. But a personal injury lawyer in Fayetteville can help you in other ways – including helping you win the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
At S. Burke Law, our clients are like family members to us, and we take the outcome of your case personally. You will not find a lawyer who cares more or fights harder for your best interests. Join the S. Burke Law family today by calling our office and setting up a free, no-risk consultation. We look forward to helping you. Call 404-842-7838.
S. Burke Law Is Your Fayetteville Personal Injury Attorney
At S. Burke Law, we do more than win monetary awards for injury victims. While we have a strong track record of getting compensation for our clients, we are a family. As such, we make sure that all the needs of our family members – meaning our clients – are taken care of, not just monetary needs.
That is why we assign a client relations coordinator to every one of our clients. As your personal injury lawyer is fighting your case and helping you get paid, your client relations coordinator helps you with other necessary tasks following an injury, such as:
- Repairing or replacing your car
- Securing a rental vehicle
- Finding a doctor or specialist who takes your medical insurance
- Helping you locate support groups for your injury
- Assisting with paperwork and other minutiae
- Answering any questions you might have
We know you have a lot on your plate as you put your life back together and recover from your injury. We take as much off your shoulders as we can so you can focus on what matters – your family and your recovery.
Our Team Fights for You and Helps You Win the Money You Deserve
There are lots of personal injury lawyers, but few who take your case as personally as the experts at S. Burke Law. When you choose our firm, you get not only a skilled and experienced personal injury lawyer who fights relentlessly for your rights, but an entire legal team that works diligently to help steer your case to the most favorable outcome.
Your attorney at S. Burke law will:
- Advise you of your legal rights
- Answer all your questions
- Examine the details of your injury and identify all responsible parties
- Identify witnesses and collect statements from them
- Gather evidence, including police reports, photos, and video surveillance
- Review your medical records to determine current and expected future costs
- Consult with expert witnesses
- Negotiate a settlement outside of court
- Take your case all the way to a jury trial, if necessary
If you are worried about dealing with the insurance company, that is where our firm offers another significant advantage over other personal injury lawyers. Before Sheryl L. Burke started S. Burke Law, she worked for an insurance company as an adjuster. This experience gives her a unique perspective on negotiations, as she can anticipate and counter the tactics an insurer might use to deny your claim or offer less than you deserve.
We Help Clients Win Compensation for All Types of Personal Injuries
The S. Burke Law team fights for clients in all personal injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Vehicle collisions make up a significant portion of Georgia personal injury cases. Many of our current and former clients are car accident victims and have suffered from such injuries as brain and spinal cord trauma, broken bones, whiplash, and more. We handle the legal side of a personal injury accident, letting you focus on getting healthy, getting back to work, and being with your loved ones.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: The slip and fall laws in Georgia are not cut and dry, but chances are, if your injury occurred on someone else's property, then the property owner or manager bears some, if not all the liability. Our team conducts a full investigation, gathering evidence to prove the responsible party's negligence.
- Work Injuries: If you were injured at work, we have a couple of options. Depending on who is responsible, we can pursue your employer in a workers' compensation claim, or we can seek damages from a third party in a private settlement or lawsuit. Our experienced legal team has handled many work injuries, and can put its knowledge and experience to work for you.
Even if your injury does not fit a category above, give us a call. There is no case too unique for us to investigate and pursue. We look forward to helping you win the money you deserve.
Call 404-842-7838 for a Personal Injury Lawyer in Fayetteville
You have a lot to deal with after a personal injury. Why let financial woes and legal issues compound the stress? We take your case as personally as we would a member of our own family – because, to us, our clients are family.
Call 404-842-7838 today to set up a free consultation with a personal injury lawyer at S. Burke Law.