If you were hurt and another party caused your injuries, you deserve compensation to help you pay your bills and ensure you get the medical care you need. We take the outcomes of our clients' cases personally because our clients are like family to us. Our number one goal is to win you every dollar you deserve in your personal injury case.
Come join the S. Burke Law family by setting up a free consultation. We will answer your questions and advise you on your options. Then, if you are ready to get started, we will begin gathering evidence and building a case on your behalf. Call now: 404-842-7838.
Your Focus Should Be on Your Recovery. We Take Care of Everything Else.
Your personal injury lawyer at S. Burke Law is committed to helping you win the maximum compensation for your injury. However, we also understand that money is not the only challenge you face in the aftermath of a personal injury, a lot of little things can pile up quickly, causing a lot of stress.
When you join our family at S. Burke Law, we assign you a client relations coordinator. As your attorney is building your case and pursuing the responsible party for damages, your client relations coordinator helps you deal with many other issues that might come up in the aftermath of your injury. For instance:
- Finding the best deal on a car repair or replacement
- Obtaining a rental car while you wait to get yours fixed
- Scheduling doctor appointments and finding specialists who work with your insurance company
- Helping you locate support groups related to your injury
- Handling random minutiae that comes up as a result of your injury
- Being available to answer questions, address concerns, or simply listen
Why let post-accident stressors slow down your recovery or keep you from spending time with loved ones? To schedule your free consultation, call us today at 404-842-7838.
Our Personal Injury Legal Team Works for the Outcome You Deserve
Here is what we can offer you:
- We will always listen to you, answer your questions honestly, and offer guidance
- We will respond to your calls and emails promptly, and address any concerns you have about your case
- We will pursue the responsible parties and their insurance companies for the maximum compensation for which you are eligible
- We will be thorough in collecting evidence, gathering everything from police reports and surveillance footage to accident scene photos
- We will bring in expert witnesses to testify on your behalf and strengthen our case
- If we cannot get the other party to agree to the settlement you deserve, we will take your case all the way to a jury trial
Call us today at 404-842-7838 for your free consultation.
Call Us No Matter How Your Injury Occurred – We Can Help!
We have experience with dozens of injury and accident types. Here are a few examples, though we help injured people after many other types of accidents:
Car Accidents: We represent many clients involved in vehicle collisions – including crashes involving semi-trucks. Our team holds the responsible party accountable and negotiates with the insurance company to make sure you receive every dollar for which you are eligible.
- Premises Liability: This refers to injuries sustained on someone else's property, whether public or private. The premises liabilities laws in Georgia are complex, and they feature many gray areas. Luckily, our team is skilled in this area, and we have the track record to show for it.
- Workers' Compensation: We can help you file a workers' comp claim if you were injured at work. If a third-party other than your employer contributed to your injury – this could mean a site owner, a manufacturer, or someone else – we also file a private lawsuit against this party on your behalf.
Regardless if your injury type is listed above, schedule a free consultation.