Call S. Burke Law for Personal Injury Help
The team at S. Burke Law can be an important part of your support network after a personal injury in McDonough, GA. Any injury can cause extensive medical bills and keep you out of work for weeks or even months. If another party caused it to happen, you may be entitled to compensation.
However, it can seem almost impossible to do everything necessary to obtain the funds you need when recovering from a serious injury. You do not need to do this alone. A personal injury lawyer in McDonough can help.
To schedule your free consultation, call S. Burke Law today: 404-842-7838.
Our Team Is Here to Help with All Aspects of Your Recovery
The team at S. Burke Law works a bit differently. We know that it will take more than money to get your life back on track after an injury. You likely have a to-do list a mile long, and while these things seem like small tasks, when you add them together, they can create a big headache. You might be having difficulty:
- Fixing or replacing your car after an auto accident
- Scheduling doctor appointments
- Finding specialists who your insurer will cover
- Understanding and filling out paperwork requested by your insurance company
Not to mention the numerous questions or concerns you might have as the process gets underway. We want to help with all of this. Which is why, in addition to assigning you a personal injury lawyer, we also designate a client relations coordinator to personally assist you with all the necessary minutiae that follow an injury.
This valued member of our team is your go-to person whenever you get overwhelmed with your to-do list, have questions about a particular piece of paperwork, or simply need a status update on your case.
We Have Insider Experience
Your choice of a personal injury lawyer is an important one. Often, thousands or even millions of dollars ride on the outcome of a personal injury case. When you choose S. Burke Law, you are selecting a team that has a 20-year record of success winning big settlements for our clients.
You are also selecting a lawyer who has insider experience. Sheryl Burke began her career as an insurance adjuster. She knows what tactics the insurance company might use to devalue or deny your claim. More importantly, she knows how to defend against these tactics.
She knows that insurance companies often:
- Attempt to trick injured victims into admitting fault for an injury. Admitting fault can be something as innocent as apologizing for the accident occurring.
- Offer settlements that are much lower than injured claimants deserve. Insurers often offer settlements that only cover a portion of a victim’s losses. If an injured party accepts a settlement and then realizes her injuries are much worse than she originally thought, she will be unable to ask for more money.
- Twist claimants’ words to argue that they are not as injured as they claim. This often occurs when claimants say that they are “okay” when the insurance adjuster asks how they feel.
Sheryl and the S. Burke Law team will handle all communication with insurers to ensure they do not get a chance to take advantage of your vulnerability.
Call Us for Help No Matter How Your Injury Occurred
Since 1995, S. Burke Law has helped countless injured parties get the compensation they deserve after they suffered injuries due to another party’s negligent behavior. We can help you no matter how your injury occurred:
- Car Accidents: If you were injured in a car accident that was someone else's fault, we can pursue the at-fault party and its insurance company, helping you receive compensation for things like medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents often cause catastrophic injuries. While there is usually more money available after a truck accident, it can be much harder to get as you have to go up against a trucking company and its large insurance company.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Unfortunately, many people — including insurance adjusters — think all motorcycle riders are reckless and are therefore responsible for any accidents they are involved in. We know that motorcycle riders face biases in accident claims and we will help you prove the other party was at-fault.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If a negligent driver hit you while you walked around McDonough, you deserve compensation. We will prove the driver’s failure to drive safely caused your accident and injuries.
- Assault and Battery: Sometimes personal injuries are not an accident. If you suffered injury due to an intentional act, we can help you file a claim for assault and battery.
- Premises Liability/Slip and Falls: Landowners must keep their property safe for visitors. If they fail to do so and you suffer injuries, you can recover compensation.
- Work Injuries: If you were injured at work, we have several options to help you recover damages, one being to file a workers' compensation claim against your employer, another being to file a separate claim against a third party that bears responsibility for your injuries, such as a manufacturer or site owner.
Call S. Burke Law Today for a Free Consultation
You can — and should — hold the party that caused your injury liable. Call S. Burke Law for help: 404-842-7838.