A personal injury can be a harrowing experience, the recovery is often long and painful, not to mention costly. It is a difficult thing to get through, even harder if you are doing it on your own. The support from friends and family is invaluable during this time.
Your loved ones can help you in many ways – fixing meals, cleaning your home, driving you to doctor appointments, and more. But for legal support and financial help, you need the most skilled and compassionate personal injury lawyer in Norcross.
When you work with the legal team at S. Burke Law, you are not only get an attorney who will fight relentlessly for what you deserve, but you join a family of individuals committed to supporting you and getting you back on your feet.
We welcome you to come in for a free consultation to meet with an attorney and find out more. Call 404-842-7838 to set up an appointment today.
Count on Our Team for Compassionate Representation
At S. Burke Law, we treat our clients the same way we would treat an injured or sick family member. This means not only fighting relentlessly to make sure you get the compensation you deserve but also helping you take care of everything else you need to get your life back in order.
We assign a client relations coordinator to each of our clients. Your attorney at S. Burke Law works hard every day to build the strongest case on your behalf. Meanwhile, your client relations coordinator helps with all the other responsibilities you might have in the wake of your injury, such as:
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Car rental
- Doctor appointment scheduling
- Finding a support group
- Paperwork, insurance questions, and related minutiae
- Answering questions
Dealing with the aftermath of an injury is not easy. Stress can compound the physical pain and suffering you are going through. S. Burke Law is here to remove that stress from your shoulders, so you can focus on recovery and your family.
Our Team Considers You Family, and We Take Your Case Personally
You can expect the following from our team:
- We advise you of all your legal rights.
- Someone is always here to answer all your questions.
- We conduct a thorough investigation of your injury with the goal of identifying all responsible parties.
- Our team identifies witnesses to your injury and collects statements from them on what they heard or saw.
- We gather all evidence that exists in your favor, such as police reports, accident reports, and surveillance videos and photos.
- We review your medical records, calculating both current and expected future costs.
- We bring in expert witnesses.
- We try to negotiate a lucrative settlement out of court, but if necessary, we take your case all the way to a jury trial.
We also have unique experience with insurance company negotiations that you will not find with other personal injury lawyers. Before opening S. Burke Law in 1995, Sheryl Burke worked as an insurance adjuster and saw firsthand the tactics used by insurers to deny or reduce payouts to injury victims. Our team can anticipate and counter efforts by the insurance company to pay you less than you deserve.
No Matter How You Were Injured, the Team at S. Burke Law Can Help
Our team has been defending personal injury victims for over 20 years. We have seen every scenario imaginable. No matter how you were hurt, we can help.
We handle all types of personal injury cases, specializing in the following:
- Car Accidents: Many of our clients are people who were injured in car accidents. The effects of a collision can be severe, including head trauma, spinal injuries, broken bones, whiplash, cuts and bruises, and more. We pursue the maximum in damages from the responsible party or parties and their insurers.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: Georgia has unique premises liability laws concerning slip and fall injuries. Every case is different, but if you were injured on someone else's property, there is a good chance that you can recover compensation from the property owner or manager. Our attorneys will evaluate your case and advise you of your legal options.
- Work Injuries: In a work injury case, we can pursue your employer for compensation under workers' compensation laws. In addition, we investigate to determine if a third party potentially shares liability for your injury. If so, we pursue damages from the third party in a traditional lawsuit and will take your case all the way to a jury trial if necessary.
We look forward to welcoming you to the S. Burke Law family and helping you win the compensation you deserve.
Call 404-842-7838 for a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Lawyer in Norcross
After an injury, your focus should be on recovery. Let our legal team handle the rest – starting with winning you the compensation you need to pay your bills. Ready to get started? Call us at 404-842-7838 for a free consultation.