Serving Stockbridge, GA, S. Burke Law has been helping injury victims for over 20 years. We aim to be a comprehensive advocate for your rights to help you recover the compensation you need to pay your bills and make up for your lost wages. We can even help you pursue pain and suffering damages.
For a free case evaluation and to set up a consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Stockbridge, call today: 404-842-7838.
Our Service Does Not Stop With Legal Representation & Counsel
Our number one job is to fight for every dollar you deserve after a severe injury. We know that financial stress can make a bad situation even worse after an accident or injury, and we will fight to see to it that you get compensation so you can pay your bills.
At S. Burke Law, we also understand that financial worries are not the only stress you face after an accident. Just the list of tasks you must complete to get your life back to normal can be overwhelming. Many of these items are small but when combined add up to a big source of stress. For instance:
- Getting your car repaired or replacing your vehicle.
- Scheduling doctor appointments, finding a specialist who takes your insurance, and keeping up with your medical bills.
- Locating a support group of people who have experienced the same kind of injury as you.
- Filing the proper insurance paperwork.
- And numerous other questions and concerns that come up.
Because we want you to focus on your recovery, not on paperwork and administrative details, we assign each of our clients a client relations coordinator, a special member of our team who can assist you with day-to-day tasks such as the ones mentioned above.
To schedule your free consultation, call us today at 404-842-7838.
The Legal Team at S. Burke Law Wants to Welcome You to Our Family
After an injury or an accident, you are often faced with many decisions. Perhaps the most important is your choice of a personal injury lawyer. There could be thousands of dollars at stake, which is why you want an attorney who will never stop fighting for you.
Even more, you want a personal injury lawyer who sees you as a person and not just another source of income. Our clients are like family to us, and we take the outcome of your case seriously.
What can you expect when you join the S. Burke Law family? It starts with the following:
- A free consultation and case review, where we answer all your initial questions.
- A client relations coordinator to help you with every aspect of getting back to a normal life.
- A complete investigation of your accident, in which we identify the responsible parties and determine the damages for which you are eligible.
- Gathering the evidence we need to prove your case.
- A legal team that knows how to negotiate settlements out of court and how to win your personal injury case at a jury trial.
We also have unique experience with insurance companies, as Sheryl Burke worked as an insurance adjuster before practicing law. Every tactic that the insurance company might use to reduce or deny your claim is something she has seen firsthand, and is well-prepared to counter.
Call Us After a Severe Injury Accident
During our 20 years in business, we have helped clients win compensation for an array of injuries, from the everyday to the atypical. Here are some of the types of cases we handle:
- Auto Accidents: A major component of personal injury law deals with car accidents. If you were injured by another driver, we can help you get compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Slip and Fall: If you were injured in an accident that occurred due to a hazard on someone else's property, we can help you hold the owner or manager of the property liable for your injuries in a premises liability claim.
- Work Injuries: Our attorneys can pursue several types of damages for work injuries, including workers' compensation and a lawsuit against a liable third party, such as a manufacturer or property owner.
Come Join the S. Burke Law Family. Call for a Free Consultation
To set up your free consultation and meet with an attorney from S. Burke Law, call our office today: 404-842-7838.