After a severe injury, you need the support of those around you to help with the recovery process. Beyond the pain and suffering, the weeks and months following an injury can bring emotional, financial, and job-related stress. How will you pay your medical expenses? Will you still have a job when you are ready to return to work? How will you afford your bills in the meantime?
When it comes to protecting your rights and getting the compensation you deserve for your injury, we recommend working with a personal injury lawyer who treats you like family. S. Burke Law offers compassionate representation to Georgia accident victims.
Want to find out more? Contact us for a free consultation. We will answer all your questions and give you an outline of what to expect in the weeks and months ahead. Call today for a free consultation: 404-842-7838.
For Help From an Injury Lawyer in College Park, Call S. Burke Law
The legal team at S. Burke Law can help you win the money you deserve for your personal injury. But that is not all we do for our clients. We understand that the things you must do to get your life back on track can seem impossible. That is why we assign all our clients a client relations coordinator to help with:
- Vehicle repair or replacement
- Car rental
- Doctor appointments/insurance coordination
- Support group location
- Paperwork and other minutiae
- Answering any questions that might come up
We want to take as much stress as we can off your shoulders and put it on ours. You should be focusing on your recovery and your family, so let us take care of everything else. Call 404-842-7838 today for a free consultation.
The Legal Team at S. Burke Law Fights for the Money You Deserve
You have plenty of personal injury lawyers from which to choose. But not all offer the same level of knowledge and experience, much less the dedication to see to it that all your needs are met.
At S. Burke Law, our promise is not only to fight relentlessly for every dollar you deserve, but to treat you like family and take care of all your needs in the wake of an injury. Count on S. Burke Law to:
- Advise you of your rights and options
- Always be available to answer your questions
- Pursue all responsible parties for max compensation
- Identify and interview all witnesses
- Procure evidence such as police reports and photo, and video surveillance
- Calculate all current and expected medical expenses
- Bring in expert witnesses to provide testimony on your behalf
- Negotiate a settlement that leaves out no compensation for which you are eligible
- Fight your case in front of a judge and jury if necessary
A common challenge for many injury victims is negotiating with the insurance company. When you choose S. Burke Law, you get an advocate that is not only committed to fighting on your behalf, but who has a unique experience dealing with insurers. Before opening this firm, Sheryl Burke worked as an insurance adjuster, where she saw many of the schemes and tactics insurers use to deny or reduce settlements. We can use this knowledge to anticipate and counter the insurance company's efforts.
We Can Help With Several Types of Injury Case
We help clients with these and many other types of injury cases in College Park:
- Car Accidents: Car accidents are a common source of personal injury cases, and the injuries that result include brain trauma, spinal damage, broken bones, and more. We investigate your accident, determine who was responsible, gather evidence, and pursue the max in damages.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: If you slipped and fell on someone else's property, you might be eligible for compensation. In fact, even if the accident occurred on your own property, you might be able to collect. Our lawyers understand premises liability law and can fight for your interests.
- Work Injuries: After a work injury, count on our attorneys to help you file a successful workers' compensation claim against your employer. Depending on the circumstances of your injury, we might also be able to pursue damages from a third-party, such as a manufacturer or site owner.
Call 404-842-7838 for a Free Consultation With a Personal Injury Lawyer in College Park
After a personal injury, you deserve two things:
To focus on your health without being stressed out by legal issues
- To recover every dollar you deserve in damages
Choose a personal injury lawyer who commits to giving you both. At S. Burke Law, our clients become part of our family, and we go the extra mile to see that your needs are met.
To set up your free consultation to meet your attorney call 404-842-7838 today.