We take the outcome of your personal injury case as seriously as you do. Most people feel confused and overwhelmed with the personal injury claims process after a severe injury. Add that to their pain and medical recovery, and getting compensation pay bills, continue medical treatment, and compensate for pain and suffering can seem an intimidating and insurmountable task.
S. Burke Law strives to simplify the process for you by taking on the insurance and legal aspects of your case, so you can focus on getting better. Our consultations are always free, and we are happy to take the time to discuss your accident or injury and answer any questions you might have. Call us today to set up a consultation with a personal injury lawyer in Duluth: 404-842-7838.
Our Team Helps With Your Claim & Other Concerns After an Accident
Your personal injury lawyer should fight relentlessly for your rights, doing everything in their power make sure you earn every dollar of compensation you deserve. Our team does that and more. We understand that money is not the only challenge you face after an injury; that you also have a lot of other things to deal with that can amount to a big headache.
When you enlist the help of the S. Burke Law family, in addition to a dedicated personal injury lawyer, you receive your own client relations coordinator. This valued member of our team helps you with the day-to-day tasks you must complete after an injury. For instance:
- Car repairs;
- Vehicle replacement;
- Securing a rental car;
- Doctor appointment scheduling;
- Support group location;
- Insurance paperwork;
- Answering questions, staying in constant communication, and keeping you in the loop.
The goal of our team is to transfer all your post-accident burdens from your shoulders to ours, handling these stressful tasks on your behalf so that you can focus on recovering from your injuries and getting your life back.
We Fight for You and Take the Outcome of Your Case Personally
Here is what you can expect when you become a member of the S. Burke Law family:
- A free initial consultation on your case;
- A team member always available to respond to your questions or concerns;
- A thorough investigation of your accident, the goal to identify all responsible parties and gather evidence of their culpability;
- Care and diligence in gathering evidence, which could include witness statements, police reports, photos, videos, expert witness testimony, medical records, and more;
- An attorney who will calculate all compensation you deserve, and pursue every dollar of it;
- Willingness to take your case all the way to a trial if an acceptable out-of-court settlement cannot be reached.
Another advantage of working with S. Burke Law comes from Sheryl Burke’s unique experience with insurance companies. Before starting S. Burke Law, she worked as an insurance adjuster, a job at which she witnessed the various tactics insurers use to reduce or deny accident victims' claims. As your attorney, she can anticipate and counter such maneuvers, helping to ensure we leave no money on the table in your case.
Call the S. Burke Law Team After an Injury in Duluth
We have been helping injured people for over 20 years, and in that time, we have successfully fought a wide array of personal injury cases.
- Auto Accidents: If you were injured in a car, truck, or SUV accident, we identify the responsible party or parties, whether it be another driver, a manufacturer, a driver’s employer, a local government or municipality, or any combination of these. We pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, reduced earning capacity, pain and suffering, and more.
- Slip and Fall: Our team also represents clients in premises liability cases. If you were injured in an accident on someone else's property, the owner or manager may be liable, and we will seek damages from them.
- Work Injuries: If your injury occurred at work, we can file a workers' compensation claim against your employer, as well as a separate claim against any responsible third party, such as a property owner.