When a truck crash in Decatur, GA leads to serious injuries, then Decatur GA accident attorneys should be contacted. An attorney can help determine if truck driver negligence was the cause of your crash and what types of evidence will be necessary to prove it.
Decatur GA accident attorneys can help put together a solid case that demonstrates not only truck driver negligence, but also the severity of your injuries and how they have affected your life.
Common Types of Truck Driver Negligence in a Truck Crash in Decatur, GA
- aggressive driving;
- failure to use turn signals;
- continuing to drive despite an adverse road condition;
- violating the federal law on sleep and rest time;
- alcohol or drug impairment;
- inadequate inspection of trucks before, during and after a route; and
- driving with a heavy load over the limit, improperly balanced load or improperly secured load.
Injuries from truck driver negligence can be serious or fatal, leading you to seek compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
You should immediately consult with Decatur GA accident attorneys when truck driver negligence is the cause of your truck crash in Decatur, GA.
Contacting Decatur GA Attorneys
If you are the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case - 404-842-7838.