Other Questions to Ask a Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
- What forms of documentation do you need from me?
- Are you a member of any legal organizations?
- Have you received any awards or honors?
- What is your track record of obtaining winning verdicts and settlements in Atlanta car accident claim cases?
- Do you take cases to trial, if necessary, or are all of your cases settled out of court?
- Will you be handling my Atlanta car accident claim, or will it be assigned to another attorney?
- What happens if I lose my case?
You should also ask the Georgia personal injury attorney about the types of fees they charge. While some attorneys charge a contingency fee, which means they only get paid if you do, others may charge a flat fee or an hourly rate. Understanding the types of fees that are required to take on your Atlanta car accident claim can help you avoid surprises down the road.
Many Georgia personal injury attorneys offer a free initial consultation, during which you can ask the questions above and learn about how the attorney can help you.
Contacting a Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
Asking a Georgia personal injury attorney questions before hiring him or her to handle your Atlanta car accident claim can help you select the right person for your case. If you are the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case - 404-467-0909.