Advice and kindness from friends and family are always a blessing. After a serious accident, this kindness is crucial. In your time of need, you may also require help from a personal injury lawyer in Atlanta.
We cannot replace the emotional support of your friends and family. But we can and do welcome you into the S. Burke Law family. We give you legal support and help you secure the resources you need after an accident. Set up your consultation by calling 404-842-7838.
Your Personal Injury Attorney & Client Relations Coordinator
S. Burke Law has built a reputation as more than just a successful Atlanta law firm; we are a family. We work day in and day out to ensure you achieve success in your case and your life. Our clients are more than case numbers; they are members of our family.
To facilitate this close working relationship, we will assign you a client relations coordinator who will contact you to make sure we answer all your questions. Your coordinator can assist you in securing local resources:
- Fixing your car
- Getting a rental car
- Finding a doctor for medical help
- Locating support groups
- Answering all your personal questions
We have also written several books you might find helpful. The information is free and intended to help you understand your rights as an accident victim in Georgia. Please request your copy of:
- Buying Car Insurance in Georgia - An Insider’s Guide to Getting Maximum Protection
- Filing a Workers’ Comp in Georgia: An Insider’s Guide to Getting the Most Compensation for Your Injury
- What is the Value of My Georgia Personal Injury Claim? How to Get Compensated Fairly for Your Losses
Injury Help When You Need It Most
Attorney Sheryl L. Burke started practicing personal injury law in 1995. Our firm has seen nearly every type of traumatic injury. We understand what you are going through and want to help you get through the legal process as quickly and successfully as possible. Though our firm handles a multitude of personal injury cases, we specialize in the following areas:
- Car Accidents: Car, truck, and motorcycle accidents cause a variety of injuries. We see injuries such as whiplash, spinal cord injury, and shattered bones nearly every day. After an auto accident, you need the peace of mind to recover, both physically and mentally. Please contact Atlanta accident attorney Sheryl L. Burke today for your free consultation.
- Slip and Fall: In Georgia, the slip and fall case process is complex. After a slip and fall accident, we encourage you to find an attorney who is both experienced and successful in slip and fall cases. Let us help you get compensation for your injuries.
- Workers Compensation: After an injury at work you may not know where to turn. Even if your employer promises to take care of you, you might not be getting the compensation you need. Sheryl L. Burke has worked for the state and retail companies. She understands both sides of workers compensation in giving you and your case a distinct advantage.
Get Compassionate Legal Help for a Personal Injury in Atlanta
You are hurting and have a lot on your mind. We offer compassionate care and legal advice to all our clients. We see each client as a friend and member of our family. If you are hurting after a car accident, slip and fall, or on-the-job injury, please contact us today for your free consultation.
Your Rights. Our Commitment. Please call today: 404-842-7838.