Benefits of an Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
There are a multitude of benefits in having an Atlanta law firm experienced in personal injury on your side. For example, an Atlanta personal injury lawyer can relieve you of having to keep track of:
- Paying doctors: Knowing how much they have been paid, the amount still owed to each one and what to do to stay out of collections until your case is settled;
- Handling direct-pay doctors: Determining your next steps in working with doctors requesting an IOU directly from you instead of billing your health insurance company;
- Notifying Medicare/Medicaid: Finding out how much Medicare or Medicaid has paid so you’ll know what you might need to reimburse them if your case settles;
- Tracking treatment costs: Recording the cost of your treatment so it doesn’t exceed the maximum amount the insurance company is willing to pay; and
- Creating a demand package: Determining what your medical costs are and what to demand from the covering insurance company. This will require gathering all of your medical records from before and after the accident as well as all of your insurance bills.
Contacting an Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
Personal injury law is complicated. Having a knowledgeable Atlanta personal injury lawyer on your side benefits you and your case.
If you are the victim of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Firm of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case – 1-404-842-7838.