When someone else's negligence causes an accident and you are injured, you may seek compensation through a Georgia personal injury claim.
However, the insurance company will do what they can to refute your claim. One of the ways they do this is by finding personal information through social media.
Here are 5 tips for using social media when you are pursuing a Georgia personal injury claim:
- limit your social media activity or temporarily shut down your accounts;
- go through pictures and videos to see if any could potentially be used against you;
- ensure your social media accounts are set at the most private settings;
- don't post anything online that has to do with your accident, injuries or case; and
- seek the help of an Atlanta car injury law firm for more ways to protect your Georgia personal injury claim.
By taking precautions with social media, you can better protect yourself and your case.
Social media can wreck your Georgia personal injury claim. Take every step to keep your case intact and seek counsel from an Atlanta car injury law firm.
Contacting an Atlanta Car Injury Law Firm
If you are the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case - 404-842-7838.