If you've been hurt in an Atlanta accident, you're likely facing a mountain of frustrations and an avalanche of medical bills. There are things you can do to help your Atlanta car accident lawyer pursue compensation for your injuries through a personal injury claim.
5 Tips that can Increase Likelihood of a Successful Atlanta Accident Claim
- Call your insurance agent after your accident. It's useful to first review your policy's coverage and exclusion clauses, as well as speak with an Atlanta car accident lawyer before you do so.
- Take detailed notes about the nature of your accident, as well as all communications you have with your insurance provider. If possible, take pictures of your injuries and damaged property.
- Be honest with your insurance adjuster, but don't provide more information than you need to.
- Keep receipts and records for all accident claim-related expenses. The final sum you're offered in your settlement should cover these as well.
- Seek medical treatment and follow up on all of your appointments, medications, therapy, and other doctor recommendations. Failure to do so will not look good in your claim.
When you've been injured in an Atlanta accident, one of the most advantageous things you can do for your claim is to contact an Atlanta car accident lawyer with experience in dealing with cases like yours.
Contacting an Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer
If you are the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your Atlanta accident case - 404-842-7838.