If you're suffering from complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) due to an injury you sustained in an accident, there are several treatments that may bring you some relief after your accident in Macon. A personal injury lawyer can also talk about your legal options because you may be able to file a GA personal injury claim.

CRPS Treatment

In addition to medications, your physician's treatment plan for you may include several types of therapies, including:

  • Topical Analgesics - pain-relief creams may reduce hypersensitivity in the affected area. 
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation - applies electrical impulses to nerve endings in order to reduce chronic pain. 
  • Biofeedback - helps patients become more alert to physical sensations and to use relaxation techniques to ease the pain. 
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation - insertion of electrodes along the spinal cord and deliver a small current, which works to reduce pain. 
  • Physical Therapy - improves range of motion in stiff limbs, as well as increases muscle strength and reduce pain. 

These treatments can be lengthy and costly, but you shouldn't allow that to stand in the way of you receiving relief from CRPS. If your accident was caused by someone else's negligence in Macon, a personal injury lawyer should be contacted about filing a GA personal injury claim to recover compensation so you can pay for the treatments you need. 

Contacting a Macon Personal Injury Lawyer

If you are the victim of someone else's negligence or carelessness, whether in a traffic accident or some other type of accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case - 1-404-842-7838.

Sheryl L. Burke
Connect with me
Atlanta Injury Attorney
Post A Comment