Unfortunately, back injuries happen all-too-frequently at Atlanta workplaces, causing many employees to endure long-term, painful back injuries. When your injuries lead to chronic pain, your emotional well-being is threatened and it’s hard to think of anything other than your pain.
Chronic back pain can affect your:
- sleep habits;
- relationships; and
In order to cope with the emotional impact of the pain after your workplace accident, you can try:
- working with a team of doctors, including a chronic pain specialist;
- participating in a supervised exercise program;
- behavioral therapy;
- keeping a pain journal, noting triggers;
- prescribed pain medication;
- deep breathing exercises;
- biofeedback; and
- muscle relaxations techniques.
Contacting an Atlanta Law Firm
If you are the victim of a workplace accident, you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Atlanta Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your injury case – 404-842-7838.