When you need professional legal help from a local attorney in Atlanta for a medical malpractice case, you should bring your claim to several law firms before making a decision. Some of the questions you may want to ask include:
- How much of your practice is dedicated to medical malpractice claims?
- What chance do you think my case has in court?
- Do you take cases to trial when necessary?
- Can you give me some examples of claims you’ve handled similar to mine and their results?
- How familiar are you with Georgia medical malpractice law and federal malpractice law? and
- How long have you been involved with medical malpractice cases?
Remember to ask any specific questions about your case – a trustworthy medical malpractice lawyer in Georgia should take time to go over the details and give you a rough plan of how your case would progress in his or her hands.
If you do not feel comfortable with the answers that particular attorney has to offer, you have the right to seek other consultations. Don’t decide on a medical malpractice lawyer in Georgia until you are confident your lawyer has the knowledge and interest to assist you with your Atlanta medical malpractice case.
Contacting a Medical Malpractice Lawyer in Georgia
If you are the victim of the negligence or carelessness of a medical professional you have certain rights guaranteed by law. To help you understand these rights and seek the compensation you may be eligible for to help get your life back in order, contact the Law Offices of Sheryl L. Burke for a no-cost consultation on your Atlanta medical malpractice case – 1-404-842-7838.