5 Things Your Insurance Company Doesn't Want You to Know
1. If you didn't go to the doctor right after the accident, we'll decrease the value of your case.
"If you have knowledge, let others light their candles at it" -Margaret Fuller
Along with extraordinary customer service, my team and I are committed to providing you with insider knowledge to leave you feeling empowered about the legal process and your individual case. Standing on that commitment, I have some key information that I would to pass along to you regarding insurance industry practices that typically decrease the value of your claim.
Because we will be making sure that you receive the compensation you deserve, I'm going to inform you of 5 industry secrets that insurance adjusters are thinking but will probably never tell you!
Below is a summary of "Five Things Your Insurance Company Doesn't Want You To Know,"or you can click below for the full report with additional information.
2. If you didn't treat for at least 60 days, we'll decrease the value of your case.
3. You can claim your diminished value of the car, but you have to request it.
4. It's really not our job to explain the release you're signing.
5. We'd rather you not hire a lawyer to help you with your claim although you may really need one.