If you suffered an injury in Morrow, GA, you might feel as though you are climbing a mountain all by yourself. With doctor’s appointments, astronomical medical bills, and thousands in lost wages, it can feel insurmountable. However, if another person caused your injury, you can — and should — hold him liable. A personal injury lawyer in Morrow can help you with your claim.
For over 20 years, the legal team at S. Burke Law has been fighting for accident victims just like you. Schedule a free consultation with our team today: 404-842-7838.
Our Attorneys Fight Relentlessly for the Money You Deserve
S. Burke Law serves Morrow and the metro Atlanta area, helping injured clients win fair and robust settlements. Our track record is long and successful, and in addition to winning substantial compensation for our clients, our team is committed to providing the best customer service in the area.
When you work with S. Burke Law, our team will fight for you with compassion and conviction.
We will handle your entire case from start to finish, gathering evidence, filing your injury claim, and communicating and negotiating with insurers. We want to ensure that you have the ability to focus on your recovery, rather than what to say to the insurance company when it calls.
And because Sheryl Burke worked as an insurance adjuster, we know what the insurance company is looking for. We know how it might try to devalue or deny your claim. More importantly, we know how to defend against it. This insider knowledge keeps us one step ahead during the process.
What Can I Recover for My Injury?
Personal injury claims often involve large sums of money — from the thousands all the way up to the millions, depending on the circumstances of your injury. What you can recover depends on the circumstances surrounding your injury; however, our personal injury clients often recover most, if not all, of the following:
- Medical bills: These include past, current, and future medical bills.
- Lost wages: This includes any time you needed to take off to recover (e.g., time to recover from medical procedures or attend doctor’s appointments, days when your pain kept you from going to work, etc.)
- Lost earning capacity: Injuries can require a person to work less hours going forward, take a lesser-paying job, or even retire. We will ensure that any settlement offer includes compensation for the wages you would have earned had your injury not occurred.
- Miscellaneous expenses: These are smaller expenses related to your injury. They might include gas to get to and from doctor’s appointments, fees to park at your doctor’s office, the costs of modifying your home or vehicle to accommodate a disability (e.g., installing a handbrake in your car, widening doorways to fit a wheelchair, installing ramps around your house, etc.)
- Pain and suffering: Pain and suffering is a “noneconomic” damage you can recover. Most people only consider their economic damages (e.g., medical bills and lost wages), but the compensation you can recover for pain and suffering is considerable. In many cases, it is more than double your economic damages.
We Can Help You No Matter How Your Injury Occurred
Our team has handled many types of personal injury claims, our clients coming to us with injuries that have ranged from the ordinary to the atypical.
No matter how you were hurt, we can hold the responsible party or parties accountable for the injuries they caused.
If you were injured in any of the following ways, call us right away:
- Assault and Battery Cases: Personal injuries do not always result from accidents. If another party intentionally caused you to suffer injury, we can hold it liable for all injury-related costs.
- Car Crashes: Car crashes are one of the most common types of cases we handle. We will prove the other party behaved recklessly or negligently behind the wheel, causing your accident and injuries.
- Motorcycle Wrecks: Motorcycle wrecks are often catastrophic due to a rider’s total lack of protection. We will ensure your settlement covers both current and future medical bills as well as any pain and suffering you endured.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Liability can be complex in a pedestrian accident. We will work to prove you had the right-of-way when the driver struck you.
- Premises Liability: Premises liability cases can involve slip and falls and accidents or injuries resulting from a lack of security or adequate lighting. We will ensure the property owner pays you what you deserve.
- Truck Accidents: Truck accidents often lead to significant payouts as you usually hold the trucking company, not the driver, liable. We will not let the large trucking company, or its insurer, bully you into accepting a settlement that is less than you deserve.
- Work Injuries: If you were injured at work, we can help you file a workers’ compensation claim or an injury claim against a third party.
Call S. Burke Law to Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
Our personal injury team in Morrow, GA is ready to fight for the compensation you deserve. Call 404-842-7838 today to schedule your free consultation.