If you or a loved one recently suffered a personal injury, chances are you feel as though your entire life has been upended. While no amount of compensation will make up for the pain and suffering and inconvenience you have endured, filing an injury claim can help you pay overdue medical bills, make ends meet, and support your family. A personal injury lawyer in Union City at S. Burke Law can help.
At S. Burke Law, we have been serving clients in Union City and the entire Atlanta metropolitan area for over 20 years now. Our focus is on personal injury law, including car accidents, premises liability, work injuries, and more. If another party’s negligence caused your injuries, we can help you hold it accountable and pursue fair compensation.
To schedule a free consultation today, call us at 404-842-7838.
We Help You Handle the Minutiae of an Injury Claim
We treat our clients not as a number, but as a member of the family. Aside from the dedicated legal service we offer at S. Burke Law, we want to help you with the other minutiae that comes up after a personal injury. This is why we assign you a member of our team, known as a client relations coordinator, to assist you with little tasks and to answer any questions or address any concerns you have along the way. Things like:
- Getting your car fixed or finding a replacement vehicle.
- Scheduling appointments with your doctor, physical therapist, chiropractor, etc.
- Finding a specialist that works with your insurance.
- Finding a support group.
- Filing any necessary paperwork.
Allow us to take as much off your shoulders as we can.
We Prove the Other Party Was Responsible
In every case, we need to prove the other party acted (or failed to act) in a way that caused your accident to occur. To do so, we must prove the following:
- The other party owed you some sort of duty. This could include driving safely, ensuring property was safe for you to visit, yielding right of way, etc.
- The other party failed to uphold that duty. This could include driving while intoxicated, failing to fix a hazard on a piece of property, failing to look for pedestrians in a crosswalk, etc.
- This failure led to your injuries.
- You suffered physical, emotional, or financial damages.
To prove this, we need evidence such as:
- Police or incident reports
- Medical bills and records
- Eyewitness statements
- Expert witness testimony
- Photos and surveillance video
Our Team Fights to Win You a Fair Settlement
Personal injury cases often involve large sums of money, potentially totaling tens or hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars. For this reason, it is important to pick an injury attorney who will fight to win you the settlement you deserve.
The S. Burke Law team takes the outcome of your case personally, and we do not stop fighting for you until we arrive at a fair outcome.
We protect you from greedy insurers and handle the negotiations process to ensure you get what you need. And because our founder, Sheryl Burke, began her career as an insurance adjuster, we know how they operate. This allows us to prevent the insurance company from taking advantage of your vulnerability and stay one step ahead during the process.
We Can Help You with Any Personal Injury
We have been representing personal injury clients for 20 years. In that time, we have seen a wide range of situations, from everyday injuries to bizarre and atypical ones. No matter how you were hurt, we can help.
The most common types of personal injury cases we work on include:
- Car Crashes: We can pursue the responsible party for your property damage and bodily injuries, including your medical bills, lost earning capacity, and pain and suffering.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Motorcycle crashes are often more catastrophic than a typical car accident. We will hold a negligent driver liable for any short- or long-term consequences of your accident.
- Truck Wrecks: In most cases, we will hold both the trucking company and the driver liable for any costs stemming from the accident.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If a negligent driver hit you while you were walking around Union City, we will hold it liable for your injuries.
- Assault and Battery: If another party threatened or injured you, we can hold it liable for assault and battery. If a lack of security or lighting allowed the accident to occur, we may also be able to hold a property owner liable.
- Slip and Falls: Our team goes after the property owner or manager if a preventable hazard caused your injury.
- Work Injuries: If your injury occurred at work, we can help with a workers’ compensation claim or hold a third party (such as a manufacturer or another company working on the same site) liable if its negligence caused your injury.
Call 404-842-7838 to Set Up Your Free Consultation Today
The S. Burke Law team is dedicated to getting injured Union City residents the compensation they deserve for injuries they sustained due to another party’s negligence. To set up your free consultation, call today: 404-842-7838.