As you seek damages for personal injury due to an accident you’ll be burdened with personal injury forms, collecting evidence, and dealing with the insurance companies. Don’t let these hassles stress you out – a Metro Atlanta personal injury attorney from S. Burke Law, an Atlanta injury law firm, is here to help!

Our goal at S. Burke Law is to empower our clients as they file the necessary personal injury forms to seek damages for a personal injury claim. No matter what type of accident you were involved in – car crash, slip and fall, or workers’ compensation – our Atlanta injury law firm wants to make sure you have the resources you need to resolve your claim.

The articles in our database are provided to give you the knowledge necessary to make an informed decision about hiring legal help for your claim for damages for personal injury. Not all cases will require a Metro Atlanta personal injury attorney, and many of the personal injury forms and processes can be handled on your own. But when a settlement is critical to your family’s financial future, don’t leave things to chance.

Our Atlanta injury law firm offers free consultations to clients so they can discuss their case with a Georgia attorney who cares. Contact us for an evaluation of your case and see if you can file damages for personal injury.

  • Page 1
  • What to Do After Getting Hit by a Car Get medical attention immediately after getting hit by a car. Then, preserve the evidence and talk to a lawyer to protect your right to compensation. Click here to learn more.
  • What to Do If You Were Hit By a Car as a Pedestrian If a car hit you when you were a pedestrian, you should get medical attention, talk to a lawyer, and learn how to avoid the top mistakes that people make that hurt their claim for money damages. Click here for more information.
  • What to Do If You Were Hit by a Car Looking for guidance on what to do if you were hit by a car? Take these steps to preserve your well-being and protect your legal rights if you were in an accident. Contact S. Burke Law at 404-842-7838 for help with your compensation claim.